Friday, December 7, 2007

Reply to "Curious in Colleyville"

One of our esteemed readers (Anonymous) has posted a question regarding my status as a Ninja. Now, as I have already explained, Ninja's are supposed to be like secret agents. If I told you I was a Ninja, it would not be a secret anymore. I will tell you this much. Someone that looks a lot like me will be touring the USA in the Spring and teaching several ancient Ninja skills. The first class will include the Kuji-in "nine finger cuts" to use while driving in freeway traffic. The second will go into the mind control and meditation techniques that allow Ninja to nap with eyes open while answering boring questions from people who want to know about Ninjas. The third class is a big-time secret and will be revealed only while under the influence of Sake as the sun rises over Mt. Fuji. Of course, the date of the Mt. Fuji class is a secret too, so we don't anticipate a big rush to sign up. I hope this answers your question "Anonymous."

No comments: