Friday, December 7, 2007

Recruiting Mt. Fuji Climb Team

I'm giving you fair warning ... July & August are miserably hot in Tokyo; but, it is the only time of year that one can climb Mt. Fuji. I am putting together a Mt. Fuji climb team. I hear that grandmothers and children make the climb... Of course, maybe they start out as children and are grandmothers when they finish it. I also hear that it takes about 10 hours and it is best done at night so that one can be on the top for sunrise. Maybe I should clarify these rumors before we start climbing. But, just in case, start training now and join the team ... a free shot of Sake for all team participants that make it to the top .... A very expensive medical evacuation helicopter ride for those that don't make it. For further details, send your inquiries to barbarasmith@austin.rr.com

No comments: